What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple way to learn HTML and create a website fast
- Web Page Template Design – A six part, step by step guide to designing a professional web page template.
- CSS Chart – CSS properties including background, border, classification, font, margin, padding and text.
- Email Forms/Opt-In Lists – A tutorial to assist you in developing an opt-in list, publication and form.
- Advanced Tables / Codes – Several example tables and codes that can be used to spice up your web page.
- Deprecated Attributes – Outdated HTML attributes that have been replaced by a better alternative code.
- Deprecated Elements – Outdated HTML elements that have been replaced by a better alternative code.
- Image Rollovers – A step by step tutorial to assist you in creating image rollover effects.
- Discover where to find professional looking graphics you can use in your pages free
- an HTML Chart with commonly used HTML codes, including names, tags and examples?
- HTML Chart – Commonly used HTML codes, including names, tags and examples.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Web Design Mastery scores 74.74/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.webdesignmastery.com/index2.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: webdesignmastery.com you’ll also be taken through to webdesignmastery.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)